thursday, november 13, 2003
the semweb ate my homework: a monday afternoon’s reading.
- how google beat amazon and ebay to the semantic web - wow
- the semantic web, syllogism, and worldview - ooh
- xml vs. rdf - huh
- the semantic web - neat
- hyperdictionary: ontology - oh
- the semantic web in breadth - ooh
- metacrap - hehe
- the tag soup of a new generation - mmm
- the rise of “worse is better” - neat
- the well-formed web - ooh
- blind spots - huh
- the semantic web… in haiku - haha
- the “oh yeah?” button - hehe
update (thursday, november 13, 22:27).
- a response to clay shirky - ooh
- metadata, semantics, and all that - ah
- web pidgin - mmm
- the devil’s dictionary: semantic web - haha
comments are off. for new comments, my email address is email@example.com.