saturday, september 06, 2008
Inspired by a thread in the Delicious forum, here’s another [slightly self-indulgent] thing to post on your blog: annotate your Top 10 Tags on Delicious. These are mine.
- *broken — I add this tag to bookmarks that have rotten links.
- silly — I think these bookmarks are amusing, dumb, or both.
- photos — I like looking at pictures.
- transport — I enjoy learning about ways that people go from place to place.
- food — I’m interested in what people eat.
- web — This is supposed to be a tag for websites that engage with the nature of the web, or something like that.
- books — I care about questions like “What are books?” and “What role do they play?” and that’s pretty much why I’m a Literature student.
- architecture — I enjoy learning about places that people build.
- animals — I’m interested in how people interpret and relate to animals.
- drawings — I like looking at pictures.