sunday, september 17, 2006
When I was nine, I decided that people bothered me too much. I wrote the following (with many scratchings-out) on a piece of notebook paper and posted it on my door.
For these reasons, stay out!!
- This room is a danger zone!
- There is radioactive material in this room!
- This room is poisonous.
- You are suposed to stay out anyway.
- Guard dog on duty.
- Mad scientists are inside.
- Dangerous experiment going on.
- Explosives are going to blow up once you step inside!
- People over 11 and under 20 are not allowed in.
- Movie being filmed—Do NOT DISTURB!
- Pay 700,000,000,0 dollars every secound you are in here.
- No credit cards.
- You have to PASS MY TEST first.
- All people at the age of 13 can not come in at any time.
- All rules are strictly enforced.
- Angry people inside.
- Do not come in
One exception— people of the ages 5, 6, 8, and 9 and lastly 10 can come in. Rules do not apply to them.
I like people more now, but I still like this.